Change order of pages in PDFs pages by using our online PDF organizer. Sort, add and delete PDF pages.
How to organize PDF files?
Why do you need to rearrange PDF pages?
Rearranging pages is one of those things you’ll need to learn when dealing with scanned documents and PDF files. Common reasons why you might want to rearrange PDF pages include:
- Merging Documents – When merging different pages and files, you might need to change the arrangement and reorder pages to make a more cohesive final document.
- Organizing Files – If you have inputs from scanned documents and photographs, you can use the organize PDF feature to ensure all pages and files fall in place within the document.
- Creating New Pdf – Creating a new document from different sources? The organize PDF tool can help you sort, add, delete and change page position as desired.
- Organize and arrange PDF pages, sort PDF pages.
How to organize PDF pages online
You can arrange PDF pages using a software/editor installed in your computer or take advantage of instant online services. Some editors are free while others charge a premium. The best and most convenient option is a free online PDF organizer like 2PDF. Here are the steps required to organize and edit pages using 2PDF free online service.
- Launch 2PDF Organize PDF Feature – To get started, visit 2PDF.com and select ‘Organize PDF’ from the list of tools provided on the homepage. You can also click on ‘All Tools’ from the main navigation at the top and pick the feature from the main library.
- Upload the PDF For Rearranging – In the new page that appears, you can upload your document by clicking on ‘Choose File’ and selecting a PDF from your device. Alternatively, drag and drop the file directly on the space indicated ‘Drop File Here’
- Sort PDF Pages – Once the file is uploaded, you can drag and move the page thumbnails to the required positions. If everything is perfect, click on the red ‘Organize’ button to sort the pages. You can then click on ‘Download’ to get your new rearranged file.
Benefits of using 2PDF for sorting and arranging pages
2PDF online editor has several tools and has many advantages compared to other solutions. Here are four top benefits of using the tool for arranging PDF pages.
- Free – There’s no service charge, premium or cost of using the tool. It’s a free service.
- User-Friendly – The process is simple with basic steps everyone can complete.
- Instant – You can rearrange your pages on the go. The service is accessible via mobile and desktop devices.
- No Download – You don’t need to download or install any software. Everything is completed online.
How does it work?
2PDF organizer works like any other editor by taking user inputs to adjust the page positions. All you need to do is choose the Organize PDF function and upload your file. The tool will analyze your document and provide an interface for sorting the page thumbnails via drag-and-drop. When you command it to organize, it simply creates a new PDF document with the new positions, ready for download.
More services to work with PDF
Sorting files is one of many services you can achieve with 2PDF. Working with the format may prompt conversions, merging, splitting, rotation, extraction, OCR, and many other edits. It all depends on what you want to achieve with the files and the tool at your disposal. Below are three services you’ll likely work with handling PDF files.
- Rotate PDF – You can use this feature to change the orientation of a page from vertical to horizontal or vice versa. Rotate PDF is common when dealing with scanned files and tables.
- Convert PDF – This feature allows you to convert a file to another format, such as jpg, png, ppt, or even word and excel. You can also convert other formats to PDF.
- Extract PDF – You can extract a specific page or sections of a large PDF document. For instance, when you want to convert a specific section of a document, extraction will give you a smaller file to work with.